- Refund Policy – Full payment is due at the time of registration. If you cancel prior to two weeks before your first class a full refund will be issued. If you cancel after two weeks prior to your first class, a cancellation fee of $20 will be taken out of your refund. There are NO refunds after the first class but make-up classes can be arranged upon availability.
- Covid (or any other national disaster) - If for some reason Mini Music cannot meet we will switch to video/online classes, and 50% refund will be given.
- Sibling Drop Ins – if you have another child (sibling) that is not registered but needs to come on occasion there is a sibling drop-in fee based on your location (see Welcome email). Email request is not necessary. Sibling Drop-Ins cannot be exchanged for Make-Up Classes. If you have three or more children you would like to sign up for class please email for a special coupon code, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Make-Up Classes – Each family is allowed two make-up classes per session. Make-ups do not extend into subsequent sessions. To make up a class go to the classes page and see what other day/time you would like to attend.
- IN CLASS:
- Please refrain from bringing food to class - we need to keep all crumbs out of the room with so many food allergies to be mindful of.
- Please refrain from any parent chatter - This class is about the language of music. :) Talking in class is disruptive to the children, the other parents and the teacher.
- Children are free to move around the room and do not need to sit still though we do ask that you try to keep the running at a minimum.
- Have fun!
- Please be on time.
- Each person that signs up receives a download of the current Mini Music album we are doing that season. Please try to have an easily accessible way to listen to your Mini Music download (usually on your computer or smart cell phone or device.
- If you are going to send a grandparent or a nanny to class with your child please email them a copy of the music download for them so that they become familiar with the music.
- Lyrics to all songs are available upon request.
Mini Music provides music classes for infants, toddlers and young children with their parents or caregivers in St. Louis Missouri.
PO Box 435032 St. Louis MO 63143 | 707-742-0236